Friday, July 16, 2010

When I Say Hillshire...YOU SAY FARM!

So, you wanna know what's been stuck in my head the past few days? It ain't pretty...

Basically, it's been "I said a BEEF! HOT LINKS! I said a BEEF! HOT LINKS!":



So, why do these things happen? All I can do is give Madison Avenue all the credit in the world for still being able to manipulate me, especially at a point in my life when I feel I'm pretty much immune to that sort of thing.

I mean, I rarely eat meat at all, and your smoked variety is something that I don't even think about, even when grocery shopping. But here I am, singing that silly song all day (of course I use the term "singing" very loosely), and wouldn't you know it, I'm actually thinking I should take a look at this stuff the next time I'm by the deli case.

God bless America...GO MEAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment