Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Return To A Full-Time Career In Photography: The Teaser...

I tend to see both sides of most issues. I weigh the good and the bad when I make decisions. I look at strengths and weaknesses when I evaluate people and situations.

And so, when it comes to the idea of (hopefully) having a full-time career as a photographer again, I cannot help but think of two things.

The BAD news is: it looks like I will have to start over almost completely from scratch.

The GOOD news is: it looks like I will finally get the chance to start over almost completely from scratch.

Well, there you have it. In those two sentences you get a glimpse at both my excitement as well as my anxiety about the big changes to my life and career that will most likely begin this coming spring.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment