Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Return To A Full-Time Career In Photography: The Teaser...

I tend to see both sides of most issues. I weigh the good and the bad when I make decisions. I look at strengths and weaknesses when I evaluate people and situations.

And so, when it comes to the idea of (hopefully) having a full-time career as a photographer again, I cannot help but think of two things.

The BAD news is: it looks like I will have to start over almost completely from scratch.

The GOOD news is: it looks like I will finally get the chance to start over almost completely from scratch.

Well, there you have it. In those two sentences you get a glimpse at both my excitement as well as my anxiety about the big changes to my life and career that will most likely begin this coming spring.

Wish me luck...